- We are excited with the upcoming 2.0 release which will introduce our Cloud offering. End users will able to acquire optimised access to our Compute Engines, work on a fast local data set and replicate instantly with colleges and partners.
- PDF support will be revisited, with better-personalised scaling capacities making the whole process more straight forwards
- We still have some work to do to open up towards non-latin character sets. But we want to honour our Russian and Chinese friends ASAP.
- There are still numerous bottlenecks to be addressed (fi: project suppressing).
- A long-standing request for colouring tasks.
- Personalised columns will be addressed, simple first with formulas later on.
Better Excel support.
- Excel export is limited especially on AppleStore versions, there are ways to improve that.